Chicken Veggie Wraps
This chicken wrap recipe is so easy to make, loaded with vegetables, and perfect for parties, picnics, or the lunchbox!
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken breast
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch dressing
- 6 7-inch whole wheat tortillas
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
Combine chicken, carrots, celery, broccoli, onion and dressing in large bowl.
Line tortilla with ½ cup salad topped with ½ cup chicken/vegetable mixture. Roll and slice into thirds.
Calories: 301kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 16gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 6gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 583mgPotassium: 332mgFiber: 4gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 2070IUVitamin C: 10mgCalcium: 108mgIron: 2mg