Chicken Crunch Salad
This recipe is not your average salad. Pistachios, apple and mozzarella make it extra fun and extra nutritious.
- 4 3 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 10 oz. package spring mix
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup pistachios chopped
- 1 apple sliced
- 1 cucumber sliced
Cook chicken on preheated medium-high grill 3-4 minutes per side, or until golden in color and firm to the touch. Set aside to cool.
Toss salad, dressing, olives, cheese, pistachios, apple and cucumber in large mixing bowl. Top with sliced chicken.
Calories: 457kcalCarbohydrates: 56.61gProtein: 16.14gFat: 17.86gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 498mgFiber: 7.5g