Avocado Tuna Salad Sandwich
No mayo here! This tuna salad is made with avocado, fresh veggies and balsamic vinaigrette for a creamy and tangy tuna salad
- 1 6 oz. can tuna, drained
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
Mix tuna, green onions, avocado, dressing, carrots, and walnuts in mixing bowl.
Toast bread, portion mixture into 2 servings and assemble sandwiches.
Calories: 720kcalCarbohydrates: 82gProtein: 47gFat: 38gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 598mgFiber: 15g