Pineapple Pork Kabobs
These healthy Pineapple Pork Kabobs are easy to assemble and loaded with flavor!
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary minced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pound pork tenderloin cut 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup 1-inch pineapple chunks
- 1 sweet onion cut 1-inch chunks
- 1 bell pepper cut 1-inch chunks
- 4 10-inch skewers, soaked
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Mix olive oil, rosemary and garlic in small mixing bowl. Divide in half.
Thread pork, pineapple, onions and peppers onto skewers. Brush with half of marinade and let stand 5 minutes.
Place skewers under preheated broiler 5 inches from heat; broil 10-15 minutes, or until meat is firm and lightly browned.
Meanwhile, heat remaining marinade in large skillet over medium-high heat; add broccoli and tomatoes, and cook 5 minutes, or until broccoli is bright green and tender.
Remove from heat and add cheese.
Calories: 486kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 29gFat: 33gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 79mgSodium: 183mgPotassium: 904mgFiber: 4gSugar: 11gVitamin A: 1508IUVitamin C: 112mgCalcium: 134mgIron: 2mg