Teriyaki Steak & Veggies
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak fat trimmed
- 4 cloves garlic sliced
- 1/2 cup plus 1 Tbsp. reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large sweet onion sliced
- 2 rainbow bell peppers seeded, sliced
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
Gently insert knife tip into steak numerous times; insert garlic into cuts. Marinate steak in teriyaki sauce 10 minutes.
Cook steaks on preheated medium-hot grill 3-5 minutes per side, or until desired doneness. Let sit 5 minutes before slicing.
Heat butter in large skillet on medium-high heat; add onion and peppers, and cook 2 minutes. Add tomato and 1 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce, and cook 2-3 minutes, or until onions and peppers are tender.
Calories: 519kcalCarbohydrates: 49.3gProtein: 41.8gFat: 14.8gCholesterol: 118mgSodium: 787mgFiber: 4.2g