Pear-Stuffed Baked Apples
- 4 large Gala apples
- 3 Bartlett pears peeled, chopped
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/4 cup pecans finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons caramel dip
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Remove tops from apples and core, leaving apples whole. Sprinkle inside with lemon juice.
Mix pear, pecans, dried fruit, cinnamon, nutmeg and brown sugar in bowl.
Tightly pack apples with pear mixture. Place in baking dish and add water to fill pan ½-inch. Bake 30-40 minutes, or until apples are soft.
Drizzle with caramel dip.
Calories: 385kcalCarbohydrates: 72.41gProtein: 3.24gFat: 11.5gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 35mgFiber: 6.38g