Mac n Cheese Muffins
- 3/4 sweet onion
- 1 cup baby cut carrots
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup shredded lowfat Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter softened
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 14.5 oz. box whole wheat macaroni noodles, cooked according to package
- 1 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs divided
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Puree onion, carrots and broccoli in food processor or blender until smooth.
Mix cheddar, mozzarella, egg, butter and olive oil in large bowl. Add cooked macaroni, vegetables and ½ cup bread crumbs. Stir until just incorporated.
Spoon mixture evenly into greased muffin pan. Sprinkle remaining bread crumbs on top and bake 30 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Serve with Fruit Naturals®
Calories: 100kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 6gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 181mgPotassium: 93mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 1632IUVitamin C: 10mgCalcium: 126mgIron: 1mg