Zucchini & Summer Squash Frittata
This easy zucchini and summer squash frittata is ready in about 20 minutes and is delicious for breakfast, lunch or dinner! Serve with fresh fruit for added nutrition.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small zucchini sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 medium yellow squash sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup baby spinach chopped
- 3 large eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small tomato sliced
Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat; add zucchini, squash, garlic, Italian seasoning and red pepper, and cook 10 minutes, or until zucchini and squash are tender. Add spinach and cook 3 minutes, or until tender.
Pour eggs and cheese over cooked vegetables. Top with sliced tomatoes and cook 5 minutes, or until egg mixture has set.
Calories: 162kcalCarbohydrates: 8.25gProtein: 10.25gFat: 9.54gCholesterol: 191mgSodium: 175mgFiber: 1.46g