Tasty Avocado Turkey Wrap
You won't miss bread in this delicious avocado turkey wrap. Ready in just minutes and easily customizable with your favorite veggies.
- 1/2 pound thick sliced low-sodium turkey
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 teaspoons light Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup carrots peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 to mato sliced
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cucumber thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper seeded, sliced
- 1 avocado mashed
Lay turkey slices flat on plate. Place cheese on top.
Spread with 1 tsp. dressing. Add carrots, tomato, lettuce, cucumbers, pepper and avocado.
Roll up and secure with toothpick.
Leave out the cheese and ranch for a dairy-free option.
Substitute guacamole if you don't have a fresh avocado on hand.
Calories: 247kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 16gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 917mgPotassium: 652mgFiber: 5gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 4220IUVitamin C: 50mgCalcium: 176mgIron: 1mg