Sunny Breakfast Fruit Skewers
Everything tastes better on a skewer! Make these delicious breakfast skewers for an easy on-the-go breakfast idea.
- 1/2 cup natural nut butter
- 3 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut
- 4 frozen whole wheat waffles cooked according to package
- 1 banana cut into 8 pieces
- 1 mango peeled, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 slices pineapple cut into 8 pieces
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Mix nut butter and coconut in small bowl.
Spread onto one side of each waffle and cut into 4 pieces.
Toss banana, mango, pineapple and lime juice in another bowl.
Thread pineapple, waffle and mango onto 6-inch skewers.
Calories: 379kcalCarbohydrates: 45gProtein: 10gFat: 21gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 156mgPotassium: 526mgFiber: 6gSugar: 20gVitamin A: 1106IUVitamin C: 43mgCalcium: 255mgIron: 4mg