This healthy slow cooker mashed potato recipe is super easy to make. Adding cauliflower and Greek yogurt add flavor and nutrition to this side dish.
Get more fresh takes on holiday favorites with our free e-cookbook.
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 1/2 pound red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- Place cauliflower in food processor and blend until fine.
- Add potatoes, cauliflower, onion, 1 cup water, garlic, salt and pepper to slow cooker. Cook on high 4 hours.
- Mix in yogurt with hand mixer until well incorporated. Top with parsley.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 114Total Fat: .75gSodium: 444mgCarbohydrates: 22.90gFiber: 2.61gSugar: 5.10gProtein: 4.88g