Serve up this elegant and delicious appetizer at your next celebration. With only 4 ingredients, these Pear & Salmon Lettuce Wraps will wow guests. The recipe is easy to assemble and can be made up to two hours ahead of time and covered with plastic wrap until ready to serve.
- 12 tablespoons herb-flavored soft cheese spread
- 12 butter lettuce leaves
- 1 Sage Fruit® Comice pear, unpeeled, sliced into 12 slices
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, cut into 12 equal pieces
- Spread 1 Tbsp. cheese spread down the center of each lettuce leaf. Top with 1 pear and 1 smoked salmon slice.
- Fold lettuce leaf up like a taco to eat.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 60Total Fat: 4gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 133mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 2g