How cute are these snails? Get the kiddos in the kitchen to assemble these adorable apple and celery snails for a fun snack!
- 1 celery stick
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 Crunch Pak® apple slice
- 1/2 teaspoon caramel dip
- 2 mini chocolate chips
- 1 mini pretzel twist, curves carefully cut or broken off
- Fill celery with peanut butter. For best results use a piping bag or a freezer bag with one corner removed. Make the head end of the snail by overfilling the celery slightly. Let the peanut butter trail off a little at the end of the celery to create a tail.
- Blot the side of the apple slice with a paper towel to make sure it is dry. Make arcs on the apple slice with caramel sauce. Insert the apple into the peanut butter.
- Poke the broken curves of a mini pretzel into the head end of the peanut butter for the antennae. Make eyes with mini chocolate chips.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 138Total Fat: 10gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 106mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 4g