These simple & easy raspberry hand pies are a perfect dessert that your kids can help make! Try it today or bookmark for the holidays!
- 1 package refrigerated pie crust dough
- 12 ounces raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- On lightly floured surface, unroll pie crusts and cut into 20 rounds, 3½-inches each. Reroll scraps as necessary. Place dough circles on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Mix raspberries, sugar, cornstarch and vanilla until berries begin to release juices and mixture is evenly blended.
- Brush 10 dough rounds with egg and top with raspberry mixture. Add a dough round to each hand pie. Press firmly on edges to seal or use a fork to seal edges. Brush tops with remaining egg.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until pies are golden. Let cool slightly before serving or cool completely.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 126Total Fat: 5gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 112mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 2gSugar: 6gProtein: 2g