Sweet and savory combine for this delicious cherry flatbread! A simple, homemade gluten-free crust comes together easily and is topped with juicy cherries, creamy ricotta, tangy gorgonzola and peppery arugula for a delightful dish.
- 1 cup chickpea flour, plus more for dusting
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup pitted Superfresh® dark sweet cherries, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup full-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup gorgonzola cheese
- 1/4 cup arugula, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Whisk flour, garlic powder, sea salt and pepper in large bowl. Use hands to mix in oil, then slowly add in water and knead into a ball. Let dough sit for 10 minutes.
- Lightly dust surface with flour and roll out dough. Bake 10 minutes on preheated pizza stone or parchment-lined baking sheet. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes.
- Layer cherries, ricotta, gorgonzola and arugula on top. Sprinkle with pepper.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 232Total Fat: 12gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 396mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 3gSugar: 8gProtein: 11g