Strawberries are used in a unique way to add sweetness to this easy pasta lunch dish. Combined with the saltiness of feta, this pasta strikes the perfect balance.
Nutrition Tip: Broccoli is a cruciferous vegetable that is rich in choline and vitamin K, which are two nutrients that have been shown to improve memory and cognition!
Bow Ties & Veggies
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 sweet onion sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 2 cups bow tie pasta prepared according to package directions
- 1/2 cup chopped grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat; add onions, broccoli/cauliflower and peppers, and cook 5 minutes or until tender.
- Reduce heat to low; add cooked pasta and tomatoes, and heat 1 minute or until warm.
- Top with cheese and strawberries.