Families on the go often turn to the traditional granola bars. Why not make your own and know they are healthy! These require zero baking and taste delicious.
- 1 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup almond or peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- Mix oats, almonds, pecans, cranberries, blueberries and chocolate chips in large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Heat almond butter and honey in small saucepot over low heat 2-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until smooth. Pour over oat/fruit mix and stir until just incorporated.
- Moisten hands and roll into 20 1½-inch balls. Place on parchment-lined baking sheet and refrigerate 30 minutes, or until set.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 328Total Fat: 17,49gSodium: 48mgCarbohydrates: 37.29gFiber: 5.58gProtein: 8.39g