This easy to create fall treat is delicious year-round and a favorite with the little ones. See if they can guess just how many healthy ingredients are included!
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 cups lowfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup baby spinach, loosely packed
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 medium banana
- 1 medium mango, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Place pumpkin, yogurt, spinach, juice, banana, mango, cinnamon and cloves into blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 236Total Fat: 4.02gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 147mgCarbohydrates: 43.12gFiber: 4.21gProtein: 9.65g