These fun, festive parfaits are perfect for summer cookouts, Memorial Day and Fourth of July! The delicious combination of berries, coconut and yogurt make these a protein-packed treat that can be enjoyed as a snack, dessert or even breakfast.
- 2 cups plain lowfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut, plus 1/4 tsp. for garnish
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 star fruit, sliced
- Mix yogurt, coconut and agave in bowl.
- Layer berries and yogurt mixture to create red, white and blue layers in tall glass. Top with remaining berries and coconut. Garnish with star fruit slice.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 459Total Fat: 21.50gSodium: 182mgCarbohydrates: 53.04gFiber: 13.61gProtein: 16.81g