This chicken wraps recipe is so easy and perfect for small parties or family picnics.
Nutrition Tip: Consuming whole grains like whole wheat tortillas as part of a healthy diet may reduce the risk of certain chronic diseases like heart disease and Type II diabetes.
How do you #PowerYourLunchbox? Show us your healthy lunchboxes on Instagram using #PowerYourLunchbox for a chance to win weekly prizes.
Looking for more lunchbox ideas? We’ve got you covered with 70+ ideas including make-ahead ideas, non-sandwich lunches, ideas for repurposing leftovers, and vegetarian, nut-free and gluten-free recipes.
Or check out all of our back-to-school content on our blog. A few of our most popular posts include:
- The Ultimate Guide to Packing Healthy Lunchboxes
- After-School Snacks that Won’t Ruin Dinner
- The Best Lunchboxes for Kids
- 20 Lunchbox-Packing Tips & Hacks from Parents
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken breast
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch dressing
- 6 (7-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- Combine chicken, carrots, celery, broccoli, onion and dressing in large bowl.
- Line tortilla with ½ cup salad topped with ½ cup chicken/vegetable mixture. Roll and slice into thirds.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 525Total Fat: 13gCholesterol: 52mgSodium: 645mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 6gProtein: 31g